SIMPLE PULLED PORK SLOW COOKER - FLORIDA COOKBOOK.
Simple Pulled Pork Slow Cooker
- Pulled pork is a form of barbecue. It is known as Carnitas in Mexico. It is a method of preparation in which pork, usually shoulder cut (sometimes referred to as Boston butt) or mixed cuts, is cooked using a low-heat, long-cook method.
- A slow cooker, Crock-Pot (a US trademark that is often used generically), or Slo-Cooker (a UK trade mark that is often used generically) is a countertop electrical cooking appliance that maintains a relatively low temperature compared to other cooking methods (such as baking, boiling, and frying
- A large electric pot used for cooking food, esp. stews, very slowly
- A countertop electrical cooking appliance that cooks food with low, steady, moist heat. It consists of a lidded round or oval cooking pot made of glazed ceramic or porcelain, surrounded by a housing, usually metal, containing a thermostatically controlled electric heating element.
- Am electric duck oven or casserole used to cook stews and soups slowly. Also known as a crock pot.
- A medicinal herb, or a medicine made from one
- elementary: easy and not involved or complicated; "an elementary problem in statistics"; "elementary, my dear Watson"; "a simple game"; "found an uncomplicated solution to the problem"
- having few parts; not complex or complicated or involved; "a simple problem"; "simple mechanisms"; "a simple design"; "a simple substance"
- any herbaceous plant having medicinal properties
With the first day of sun and weather in the sixties, I know that pulled pork
was on the menu. The rotisserie on the kettle worked great.
Eric made pulled
pork in our crock pot for dinner tonight. It was fantastic.
Related topics: how to cook pork shoulder roast in oven cook brown rice in microwave presto pressure cooker seal circulon steel elite stainless steel cookware saucepan set 5 piece peanut butter thumbprint cookies frosted christmas cookies simple solar cooker designs
- (月) 13:51:03|
- Category: None